Ok, I’ve been forever breaking and mending this site for the last couple of days. Yet again, I’m not real happy with the limited theme I chose, so I will be changing themes again and customizing it the way I like it. I hope this next one will be better, and offer the options I want so I don’t have to go mucking about in the code. I have lots of plans for this blog and I hope I can get them all rolled out.
Here are some changes I’ve made in the last couple of days:
- I’ve changed to a micro-format for recipes for Google optimization, and it actually works. The former plug-in just didn’t work.
- I’ve switched over to Feedburner news feeds. It’ll help with both server load and bandwidth.
- Aside from Facebook integration, Twitter integration is now installed.
- There is a mobile version of this site. If you come to this site from your smart phone or iPod Touch, you’ll see what I’m talking about.
So my to-do list as of right now is:
- Change to a new theme.
- Possibly start a demonstration video podcast or a regular audio podcast.
So I should get going! I have a prior engagement this evening, but I’ll get to the to-do’s in the next couple of days.